ACCURATE NOTARY PUBLIC & APOSTILLE
We are a Notary Public & Legal Document Preparation Service with 23 years of experience. We are Licensed-Bonded-Insured Fast reliable expert service. Walk-in or mobile service offered to drive to your location for easy Notary signings.
Phone (310) 377-6508 Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Phone (310) 400-3818 Gardena, CA
E-mail: [email protected]
We offer professional and timely service to all. We can travel to your location for a small extra fee or you are welcome to walk-in to our office. WE OFFER A QUICK RESPONSE TIME OF 60 MINUTES OR SOONER FROM YOUR CALL FOR MOBILE SERVICE DIRECTLY TO YOU.
APOSTILLE CERTIFICATION -For documents going outside of the USA
Certified Translations- All major languages
We offer Notary service for the following documents:
Living Trust Signings- Power of Attorney(assets/ banking)
- Advance Health Care Directive- Medical Power of Attorney
- Acknowledgments- Affidavits/Jurats/Promissory Notes
- Loan documents Certified Signing Agent. NNA Member
- Travel permission document for minors to travel.
- Temporary Guardianship for a Minor under age 18
- Quit Claim Deeds- Grant Deed-Short form deed of trust
- Birth Certificate/Death Certificate request/Marriage Cert.
- Last Will and Testament- Letters typed for you per your request and direction. Court/County Clerk filing services
- APOSTILLE Certification- for documents being sent outside of the United States of America
- Translation services-Spanish-Chinese-Japanese-Korean-German-Russian-Portuguese-Thai-French-Polish-Farsi-Arabic-Greek-Tagalog-Turkish-Hebrew (Certified)
- Living Trust Services available-Attorney Prepared
- Legal Process Server of documents Plaintiff to Defendant
- Document preparation services per your direction
- We are not lawyers. You must know what documents you need for your specific situation.(LDA#2020186785)
- I am a licensed Legal Document Assistant/Ind. Paralegal
- Final Expense Funeral-Burial Plans-$5000-$25,000 policy
- We guarantee 100% all work! Fast service with a smile
- We are licensed-bonded-insured by the State of California regulators